The Best Life Quotes, Sayings, and Phrases

1. Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
– Lou Holtz

2. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.”
– Erica Jong

3. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.”
– Erica Jong

4. “Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn’t.”
– Erica Jong

5. Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. The consciousness of loving and being loved brings a warmth and richness to life that nothing else can bring.
– Oscar Wilde

6. Life is simple, it’s just not easy.
– Author Unknown

7. A life without cause is a life without effect.
– Barbarella

8. My life has a superb cast but I can’t figure out the plot.
– Ashleigh Brilliant

9. Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.
– Danny Kaye

10. The chief danger in life is that you may take too many precautions.
– Unknown

Submit a Comment

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This

Let your friends know it too

Share this post with your friends if you found this article useful Thanks!